Visit any one of our locations for a free foot assessment!
We may not realize it but as Leonardo DaVinci once said, “the human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art”. Like all masterpieces, our feet are prone to wear and tear and require some maintenance and TLC to keep them in good shape.
In between pedicures here are some easy DIYs for showing your feet some love.
- A warm foot soak can do wonders for your feet at the end of a long day.
- Use a gentle foot scrub at the end of the soak to remove dead skin and help reduce the chances or corns and calluses.
- Moisturize after the soak and scrub, this will help to keep your feet hydrated and reduce cracks and irritation caused by dryness.
- Put your feet up! Lying down with the feet elevated can help to reduce swelling, caused by being on your feet all day.
- Get a mass”ahh”ge – In addition to feeling “ahh”mazing a foot massage induces relaxation and can go a long way in improving circulation in the foot.
If you have a foot complaint and you think your shoes aren’t doing your feet any justice, stop by any of our five Hawley Lane Shoes Stores and check out the styles we have that may accommodate your condition.